Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Our client recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
This role is director level. CV, metabolic, or pulmonary experience is preferred.
• MD/PharmD/PhD or equivalent degree with experience in cardiovascular disease and/or thromboembolic disease.
• At least 10 years of clinical experience in cardiovascular or thromboembolic disease or industry experience in research and development or medical affairs is preferred.
• Experience working within an Alliance or Joint Venture would be extremely desirable.
• Critical thinking skills related to data are a must.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven leadership in managing complex interactions and gaining alignment of stakeholders.