- Terminal doctoral degree, MD, PharmD, or PhD, preferred.
- In depth knowledge of a scientific or clinical area, disease area knowledge, including key scientific publications.
- Clinical experience in a specific disease area or with a broad medical background.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a clinical or pharmaceutical environment (excludes post doc education).
- Understanding of clinical research principles
- Understanding of the US Healthcare system, the pharmaceutical industry and clinical and health economic practices in the US.
- Ability to work independently
- Travel required, varies by geography
- Position is field based; MSL will be required to live in the territory which they manage or within 50 miles of the territory borders.
As this position requires operation of a Company-provided vehicle, offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate meeting the requirements of “Qualified Driver,” as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, including but not limited to the following: 1) at least 21 years of age; 2) a driver’s license in good standing issued by your state of residence; and, 3) a driving risk level deemed acceptable by the Company.