The Medical Science Liason's qualifications include:
- Health care professionals with relevant clinical sciences knowledge in (kidney and heart preferred) organ transplantation will be considered: Pharm D, PhD, or MD.
- Prior experience in MSL role highly preferred and/or the introduction of new clinical laboratory tests preferred
- 7 plus years of work experience in transplantation and/or immunology
- Outstanding oral presentation skills with a portfolio to support
- Publication Portfolio
- Ability to explain how Client Tests can be used and added to the milieu of other available clinical data, interpret clinical scenarios, and communicate diagnostic and management issues in transplant recipients
- Experience in establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with clinicians
- Experience in establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholder functions (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, R&D) and external customers
- Knowledge of molecular biology and immunology helpful
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and collaborative work style
Every individual at Client has a direct impact on our collective mission to improve the lives of organ transplant patients worldwide. We believe in taking great care of our people, so they take even greater care of our patients.
Our competitive Total Rewards package includes:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation
- Health and welfare benefits including a gym reimbursement program
- 401(k) savings plan match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- And more!