Reporting to the Director, CNS/Psychiatry MSL Team
Develops and maintains professional relationships with internal and external customers to provide comprehensive medical and scientific support to Client;s initiatives in assigned therapeutic areas. Facilitates education, information exchange, and research activities for physicians and ancillary healthcare professionals regarding current and future therapies in development or commercialized by Client.
Works closely with other Client personnel to ensure information, education, and research needs of healthcare professionals are met and to ensure scientific and technical training needs of commercial organizations are identified and met
Responsible for maintaining annual expenses within assigned budget parameters Responsible for accurate and timely documentation of above activities
The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all Client internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. Client's policies include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements and objectives
Routine interactions with R&D, Clinical Development, CMO and Medical Affairs Teams, Regulatory Affairs, and Commercial leadership as needed. External interfaces include: Thought Leaders and other external experts or health care professionals within the CNS/Psychiatry therapeutic area
Pharm.D,., Ph.D., or other recognized doctorate level education with supporting applicable health science background.
Preferred minimum 3 year total specific industry experience (pharma, device, etc) and minimum 4 years post professional degree practice or relevant transferable experience (clinical practice, academic research, regulatory/scientific).
Experience in Neurology, Psychiatry and/or Internal Medicine disciplines preferred.
• Knowledge of applicable pharmaceutical industry legal and regulatory guidelines
• CNS Therapeutics area expertise, preferred
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point and other software skills
• Planning, organizational, project management, time management and analytical skills
• Conveys information clearly, using a variety of media, to individuals and groups
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation and teaching skills
• Ability to convey clinical and non-clinical technical information effectively
• Ability to engage the audience and help them understand and retain messaging
• Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
• Ability to learn clinical and non-clinical technical information
• Ability to work independently and in a team structure
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple priorities
• Demonstrated success at maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or environment.
• Ability to adjust effectively to work within new processes, requirements or cultures.
• Strong Planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to travel 50-60%• Strong team and leadership skills
• Ability to influence key decision makers